CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

the best math equation ever!

Painting for the country ham festival+Pancho's with a live Mariache band+being with a big group of my friends from New Songs youth group= An Amazingly Awesome Funfilled Night!!!!
I helped paint props for the upcoming Country Ham Festival, and had my fingers painted brown by Caleb[sorry if I spelt it wrong]. It wasn't his fault, haha. Then everyone went to Pancho's, for some awesome Mexican food AND a live Mariache band!!!! We requested songs, and Laurel and Ju requested Merry Christmas, it was hilarious!!! I got video on my phone and will try to upload it in the next week. To end this post I will just say that if you weren't there,[referring mostly to Lily!!!] you missed out MAJORLY!!!
Btw, you should hear my new ringtone, haha!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I Didn't Want To Go!!

Anonymous said...

your problem not mine!

Angellove said...

I Didn't Want To Go!!(I Told You Saturday)

Anonymous said...

sure,sure

Anonymous said...

sure,sure