CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My newest obsessions...

It all started when I my Mom started crocheting a dish cloth. I watched her start it then begged her to teach me. She did and I made a rainbow color dish cloth, a bracelet, and am now working on a matching scarf to go with the bracelet! But that isn't my only new obsession, oh no! I looked up Etsy.com. I was just browsing thru when I saw felt toy food! It is the most adorable stuff ever. So we bought patterns from someone on there and have started making food. Me and Mom have together made a donut and she made bow-tie noodles. I am currently making an apple, pictures of all the stuff will be posted when ever I rip myself away from the crafts. Until then enjoy these pictures:

I am leaving you know so I can finish my scarf and apple!