CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pickwick Lake

Today we just got back from a two and a half day visit to see 'Rooroo and Yaya', [Joe and Nita]. We stayed at the lake house, and had fun taking nature walks thru the woods and down to the lake, taking goofy pictures, and I came in 2nd place in a three hour game of monopoly. I managed to remember to take photos this time so here you go, first photos in a while!
 
The rock ledge on their back porch.

 
The backyard.

 
The view from their porch, zoomed in.

  The boat dock.

 
Yaya [Nita].

 
Me and Mom.

 
The whole famil was actually caught sitting dowwn together! Now how we didn't bust that sofa, I have no clue.

 
Mark and Maddy pretending the log is a horse while we were on our nature walk.

 
Me posing on our nature walk.

 
Me and Maddy being goofy.

 
I posed like I was tripping over the log, but by the time Mark took the picture I had managed to trip over the log and he snapped the picture just in time.

 
The following pictures were taking while we crossed over Pickwick lake on our way home today.

 

 

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stacey, I enjoyed the pics. Come back to visit again soon. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

i will be back soon!