CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Your memory will live on in our hearts forever

I am so sorry for not posting lately butsomethings have come up recently that distracted.

Yesterday morning [before 1am] my mom called to inform me that Great Grandma Shirley John had passed away. I can't help but cry, but I am truely happy for her. She is in a better place now and isn't suffering anymore. I usually hide my feelings but I won't deny the fact that this has been a difficult week and another difficult week coming up with the funeral. But I just wanted to thank everyone who has been here for me and my family during this time. I really don't know what else to say other than this last thing. In case anyone wants to send flowers this is the funeral home's website:
G.H.Herrmann Funeral Homes

♥God Bless you all♥

0 Comments: