CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I've been up to...

What have I been up to? Well, lets see. I had my allergies act up horribly last week and lost my voice for half the week. I also started going to our chirch's sunday night events, which are a lot of fun! I had an interesting converstion with a group of friends about seahorses and something about rainbows. I haven't slept well in two nights and hardly slept more than three hours last night. I had some family visiting us this weekend and go to church with me. And to finally finish this post I will tell you what I have been doing constantly. Yes I have still been listening to music, singing and dancing constantly, but that was not what I was referring to! I was referring to how I haven't been procrastinating too much these past few weeks. I have been writing so much that my poor hand hates me!

0 Comments: