CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 05, 2010

Wearing My Stupid Bleeding Heart On My Sleeve

Stop looking at me like that.
Dont give me your sympathy either,
That's the last thing I'll ever want.
And don't act as if you actually care,
cuz I know you really don't.
If I could act differently
you could love me then? No,
I think you've had your mind set from the beginning,
I'll never be anything more than just another friend.
You know I'm falling,
But you wont be here to cath me.
So I'm just left to fall,
Until I finally crash at the bottom.
Tell me my dear,
What should I do now?
Should I give up and just move on,
Or could you really give me a fair fighting chance?
Is that risk of trying really worth the pain of your rejection?
It might kill my poor bleeding heart,
But I'll wear it on my sleeve,
I'll take that risk,
And I'll continue to fall.
Besides, I don't think I have any other choice.

0 Comments: