CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The rubber misrepresents an aircraft within an expensive diet.

Well here I go from not posting nearly enough to keep this blog alive to posting for money. Call me a sell-out if you must but I'm starting college in August and I'll take the money anyway I can earn it respectively. Hey you! Yes you! The person on their high horse shaking their head and saying there are many other ways I could earn my money other than selling my blogging....Well you know what I say to you? I say I could earn my money being a stripper or prostitute or by stealing, or even worse! I could sit on my ass and be lazy while mouching off the government's welfare system! *gasp* Did I really just say that? Oh you know I did. Now, what do you snooty-tootie nose upturned readers think of my new blogging for money  now? Thats what I thought. :) Well hey, I shall even be nice enough to share the link with you. PayPerPost. And now to confirm that this is my blog to them, I must post this quite weird sentence: The rubber misrepresents an aircraft within an expensive diet. Now I bid thee farewell my dear readers.

0 Comments: