CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

My Quilt

I have decided to make a quilt, it will be my first time ever making a quilt. My mom went out and bought me my dream fabric, which is wolves fabric, and also some more colors to go on it. So now I am waiting for her to finish her current quilt so I can start on mine.


Here is what my fabric looks like.

Keep checking back for updates on my progress!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I ask that if you read my blog, please leave me comments so I know what you think about my life and stuff.
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Angellove said...

Right!

Anonymous said...

"right!" what?

Anonymous said...

"right!" what?

Angellove said...

Nothen!!


You need to call me NOW!!!

Angellove said...

Just if you wanted it!!

P.S See you Tomarrow!!!(when i'm singing)



Next Saturday: Sunbathers and Frisbee Players Ultimate Frisbee Tournament & Picnic

Go to www.uturnnashville.com for more information. Make sure that you are forwarding on the email that we sent out to all of your friends. Even if you don’t want to play, it’s going to be a great time hanging out with everyone.



Where: Thompson Station Park

When: Saturday, 17th, 10:00am – 2:00pm

Annastasia Renee' Gomes said...

we might actually go

Angellove said...

Mabe Mabe not!!

Anonymous said...

nope ur right i can't but we still going to paramore concert!!!!!!!!!

Angellove said...

YAH............
I KNOW YOUR GOING TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO BUT I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

no i wo.........yes i will!!!
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!! LOL