CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

fun @ homeschool expo

Okay so today was the homeschool expo, and usually I hate it cuz of how absolutely mind numbingly boring it is. But this one turned out to be pretty fun! I gave Lily her bday present, a shirt and the Paramore CD she has been dying for. Then after walking around and chatting she had to go get some snackage for her mom at the shell station down the road. While she was gone I met 'Bob' his real name is something like Elston [something like that, I am not quite sure]. Anyways he was extremely fun to chat with.....I won't repeat anything said between me, bob, lily, Micheal, or the other guys who I cant remember their names....But when I left I died laughing st Lily cuz one guy gave her his number and 'Bob' also did! haha, she was like "Do they actually expect me to call them?!" which only made me laugh harder! omg, I am still rolling on the floor laughing still.

5 Comments:

Angellove said...

Thanks alot.

Annastasia Renee' Gomes said...

haha! rotfl, at least they don't know about my blog! haha

Angellove said...

Well they will when i tell them duh...

Annastasia Renee' Gomes said...

wait what!? don't do that i post embarrassing stuff about my life on here..you aren't really going to are you?

Angellove said...

Yup!!!!