CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Worship Arts Camp

So yesterday was the first day, and it was way cool! I couldn't decide between taking Worship Leading, or Drama, and then I thought of drums. So I Prayed about it, and felt like Worship Leading is where I was supposed to go.I had tons of fun, acually managed to get 'Normal' friends! [by normal, I mean girly-girls, who are only 1/4 as loud and crazy as me. but I love my friends. and no Lily I am not replacing you]. I am so excited for today! Nate Sally is coming in and he will be stopping by all most of the classes. So excited! I will try to take pictures for everyone! And tomorrow is nashville shores trip, then saturday is master band class where all musical instruments and us worship leader join together!!!!
TTYL,
Musical Milli

0 Comments: