CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

almost forgot

First let me start by saying the music video for Paramore's new song is awesome! If you scroll to the very bottom of this page you will see it, and it will be there until Nov. 21. Secondly, the Twilight soundtrack came out today and I soooooo want it! Now back to what I originally logged in to write about. I almost forgot to tell everyone about my early birthday gift! I had been wanting Twilight merchandise from Hot Topic for a while. I was wanting one of the shirts also for my Halloween costume, so my parents went to Hot Topic without me, and got me the black 'Cullen Crest' jacket that you see me wearing in the Halloween pictures. It was suppossed to be my birthday gift but I couldn't wait for it so I got it as an early birthday gift!
I love my jacket!

0 Comments: