CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Twilight Saga

Do I have any readers who love the Twilight Saga? I do! My friends say I am slightly obsessed, but of course I always deny that. If you read my previous post then you know I dressed vampire Bella Cullen for Ween-O-Hall[that is how I say Halloween], and two people actually knew exactly who and what I was! Anyways, I am posting because Nov.3, the music video for Paramore's Decode song which is on the soundtrack, will be playing all over MTV! Then Nov. 4 the soundtrack is released. Then Nov.14 is my 17Th Birthday. Finally Nov.21 The Twilight movie is showing at the movies and you better believe I will be there! Well I got to go to church so I leave you now. As always, thanks for reading!

♥♥♥Team Switzerland Rocks♥♥♥

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

In response to you saying "To everyone (one person and that was Teri) who makes Emo jokes at me, or calls me Emo
I am so not Emo, maybe Scene, but deffinitely NOT Emo!" You should check out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo and then scroll down to the last paragraph where it says "Today popular bands like Fall Out Boy[2], My Chemical Romance[3], Panic at the Disco[4], and Paramore[5] are described as emo despite playing a differing style of music from the previous emo bands." Also it says "Today emo is more commonly tied to fashion than to music,[17] and the term "emo" is sometimes stereotyped with tight jeans on males and females alike, long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes, dyed black, straight hair, tight t-shirts (sometimes short sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands (or other designer shirts), studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes (often old and beaten up) and thick, black horn-rimmed glasses.[18][19][20] This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad.[21]".

Doesn't quite seem so random anymore does it? Considering you're a Paramore freak, and at least half of the "fashion and stereotype" describes you, maybe you should rethink your statement. Your randomness doesn't quite seem so random anymore.

Also, you misspelled turtle. Love Always, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Mom!