CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight

Agian with my Twilight addiction, but you can partially blame Lynn this time. Lynn gave me the Twilight Soundtrack for my birthday![*round of applause burst forth from my hands*] I love it so much that I decided to post it on my blog. Numbers 1-12 are the official soundtrack, but I added other version of the original 'Bella's Lullaby'. I can't wait for this weekend when I get to see the movie. Alright, give me a minute to snap out of my litttle fantasy world........
O.k. I'm good now. Back to the subject of my birthday. I would like to say thank you to and for:
Mom and Mark for My Twilight Jacket and because you are taking me to see the Twilight movie!
Thanks Lynn for the cd and the card!
Thanks Teri for the 'I rock' shirt!
Thanks to Nana for the webkinz!
Thanks to Lil who has yet to see where she could give me some kind of gift that I told her repeatedly not to get me anything [You stubborn dork]!
And thanks to everyone who called or left me mesges saying Happy birthday!
Now if you will excuse me, I have 30,000word to get caught up on with my Nano novel and my fantasy world is pulling me back in! LOL!

0 Comments: