CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I Did it!


I did it! But you ask what did I do. Well I'll tell you! I have fried my brain to the point where I am almost brain dead. I have used up every single good idea and then some that I had. But why did I do this? Well duh! I finished Nanowrimo! I started a week late and finished with 50,024 words with 30 minutes to spare! I have finally finished the rough draft for my novel!
Now on to the editing part. I am currently editing a piece of the main character's Diary. Once I have finished editing that piece I will post it for everyone to read.

I just want to thank everyone who kept encouraging me on and helping me to keep from giving up. Also thanks to anyone who made it into my book and/or gave me ideas to use!

0 Comments: