CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

An early start

I've been working on Christmas presents for this coming Christmas. Yes, I know its a little too early to start that, but if you know anything about me then you know that I ALWAYS procrastinate EVERYTHING. So if you think about it, now is not too early for me. Surprising enough, I've actually got a good start on my gifts too! Just look for yourselves:


This is a pink and white hat that I made for my little sister who is currently five and ver much loves pink stuff.


I am currently working on a pink scarf that has beads attached to the yarn, it will look so pretty with this hat once its finished.

The next picture is of a bracelet I did. It started out as a scarf but I messed it up somehow so it turned into a bracelet.

Check back soon for pictures of other crafts that I've finished.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments: