CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Major Boredom

Major Boredom + Me = Major Randomness.....and on that note i will continue on with my update, but beware this was a warning...ha.

i haven't been up to much of anything, except for schoolwork, chores, being me, and of course READING! Total bookworm.... Um let me think on my past two weeks and see if i can write something...
...................................................................
[five minutes later]
Oh yes i remember some stuff, My cat who had been missing for two weeks came back yesterday! Ya Tiger! I learned how to pronounce 'Wuthering Heights' today thanks to Terri......ha ha anger issues [sorry inside joke]. I had flash backs of the past couple of years of going to the corn maze with the homeschool group, and oh man there are some funny and a few scary stories! good times, good times...

um well i can't think of anything else at the moment so, Laters!

~I am Switzerland~
p.s. i realize i have not capitalized my i's that is cuz i don't want to, not cuz i forgot!

0 Comments: