CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

possibly useful time wasted uselessly.....once again!

I am using time that could be used to do something quite useful! But instead for some untold, unknown reason, i am posting on what is probably the most unpopular blog in the whole world!!! I do have more important things to do than waste my....could be useful time, and yet i will continue to post about my totally weird, abnormal, sometimes frustrating, mostly hilarious to other people than me, life. There is a point to my really random, kinda ridiculous mental rant, and that is that if by some amazing miracle you read this blog frquently and actually like reading [cuz you've never heard of an awesome book series called 'The Twilight Saga' and have nothing better to read] then tell your friend to check it out, and if they like it, tell them to tell other friends!

Ok! Back to randomly typing about my life......um..........ok i need time to organize my thoughts so i will post agian tomorrow!

~I am Switzerland~

1 Comments:

Angellove said...

Hope You Feal Better!!!~


Call Me WE HAVE TOO TALK!!!